As my friend and partner for CitruSmoothie; Duekko
, is on vacation... I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me with the blog for a week?
Only thing I need help with is making pictures. I'll do the posting and write the rules and information. Ofc, you will be credited if you decide to help out
And I could also give you a small gift perhaps XD
As I'll only feature models for 5 days, monday-friday, (which is around 25 models in total), I think that 3-4 people should be enough?
If you're interested, comment here and I'll send you some links to models. Then after you've unpacked those models and made the pictures, send those pics back to me to my mail (which I'll give to you). It's not hard to make the pics but here are the basic instructions:
1. Set the screen size as 635 x 900 px (height should be 900 px but width doesn't matter much as long as there's room for the model )
2. Turn off coordinate axis and ground shadows
3. Turn off self-shadow
4. Load model
5. Keep edge-lines only if it looks good
6. Pose the model (make the pose yourself or use posepacks. Important thing is that the model gets featured properly )
7. Do NOT load any kind of MME
8. Render picture as a .png (to get a transparent background)
Oh, and if there's more than 1 model in the folder I usually just feature both if there's a significant difference between them (like a totally different outfit or character).
Sooo, if you're interested and think you have time for it please comment