It's about time I tell you guys what's been happening since my last journal regarding CitruSmoothie.
Tumblr never replied to me, and neither did Gryminal
... sooo I decided to take the matter into my own hands.
I've started to work on CitruSmoothie 2.0, on a completely new platform. I've found a nice template that I think will work better than what it did previously, both for me when it comes to editing and adding new content, and also for the visitors on the site.
Work is going pretty slow however. Right now what I'm doing is just re-adding all the older models to the site. I have all the information and also all the pictures... or so I thought. Now it turns out I wasn't able to get rip all
the pictures from old Citrus, so this means I need some help.
Basically I need help making renders of some older MMD models for the new site.
For those that don't know (or don't remember) this is what the renders used to look like: (LINK
). It's just a simple picture featuring the full model with a transparent background and no MME. Here are the basic instruction on how to make the pictures;
1. Set the screen size to 635 x 900 px (height should be 900 px but width doesn't matter much as long as it fits the model)
2. Turn off coordinate axis and ground shadows
3. Turn off self-shadow
4. Load model
5. Keep edge-lines only if it looks good
6. Pose the model (make the pose yourself or use posepacks)
7. Do NOT load any kind of MME
8. Render picture as a .png (to get a transparent background)
9. (If there are several models inside the pack, only feature more then one model if it's significantly different from the other)
So for those that are interested in making pictures, please comment below. I will pick out some people and send those notes with links to the models I need pictures for