The theme of this contest is the one and only, Animasa Miku
I want to see what kind of edits you can make out of this model!::Rules::
* You are only allowed to use the original Animasa Miku's that come with MMD. To be more precise, either one of the following:
* You are NOT allowed to use any other already existing edit of Animasa Miku (for example M2, Yamato AA Miku etc). Or any other Animasa model.
* You are NOT allowed to ADD any new parts to the model (from other models or downloadable from DA). For example changing the hair, face or outfit.
* You are however allowed to change anything you want about the model in PMD/PMX editor, as long as you DO NOT import any new parts. You can change the color, size, shape and texture of all already existing parts.
* If you can't/don't want to make your own textures/.spa/.sph files, you are free to use others, just remember to credit.
* You are allowed to make as many entries as you wish::About Entries::
* Make sure to name your deviation "MMD Animasa Contest" (any additional text is fine)
* Your model should be downloadable, this is so I can also test physics/bones etc of the model and not just go for the looks. Any deviation without a download will automatically be declined.
* In the deviation description you need to state a few things:
1) What "base model" (out of the 3 mentioned above) you were using
2) Credits for textures/spa/sph if you did not make them yourself
(3) Only optional; a list with "changes" you've made to the model)All models will be judged in 3 categories
1) Looks: The physical appeal and style of the model
2) Physics/Bones: How well the model operates in MMD
3) Other: Added expressions, extra bones etc.:rice::
* 1st Price: a pack with all Xoriu Miku edits (If I make any new ones until the deadline, these will also be included) + 200 points
* 2nd Place: 200 points
* 3rd Place: 100 points:eadline::
June 15 2013
Comment here with a link to your deviation/deviations when you're done.
Good luck ::Entries:: Guest Judge